Grand Pavilion | Access information
We want your time visiting us to be as relaxed as possible and we continue to work towards making improvements and improving accessibility.
- Wheelchair accessible seating: we have designated wheelchair spaces in the auditorium, which can be viewed and booked online, or over the phone.
- Access companion tickets: we are a member of the Hynt network, which means we offer cardholders a free ticket for their companion, carer or personal assistant. It’s also a resource for anyone who needs specific access information to plan a trip to the theatre. If you have an impairment or specific access requirement, or care for someone that does, then Hynt applies to you. You can book Hynt tickets on our website, once you have registered your Hynt card on our database. You can also book a Hynt ticket over the phone. Please click here for a step-by-step guide to help you book access seats online.
- Car parking: a limited number of accessible parking spaces are available on request (subject to availability). Please contact the box office via email ([email protected]) or on 01656 815995.
- Accessible toilets and changing facilities: available on ground floor level.
- As space is limited within the main auditorium, customers with scooters, walking frames and prams will be asked to store these in the foyer, next to our Oriel Bar.
- A limited number of booster seats are available. These can be collected at our kiosk on a first come, first served basis.
Booking tickets with a Hynt card
You can book your tickets online or over the phone, giving your unique Hynt reference number when booking.
If you have booked with us previously using your Hynt card, your account will have a valid Hynt barcode number attached to it to enable you to book online. Just log in with your registered email address, before selecting the tickets you would like to book.
If you don't have an account, you can create one here.