In line with new Welsh Government legislation, from Monday 15 November anyone over the age of 18 visiting our venues to see a show will need to provide an NHS Covid pass.
You can get a Covid pass via the NHS website and it will need to be shown to gain entry to the venue.
We’re excited to welcome you back and want to ensure you feel safe and confident to visit our venues.
Unless medically exempt, everyone age 11+ attending the venue to see a performance must wear a face mask throughout their visit, in line with current Welsh Government guidelines. Masks may be removed while eating and drinking. Customers are also encouraged to remain seated for the performance and to avoid congregating in the foyer spaces.
Although social distancing is no longer mandated, please be respectful of those who need a little more space at this time.
Please do not visit the venue if you are unwell or displaying any Covid-19 symptoms. Double vaccination and pre-event lateral flow tests are strongly encouraged for all customers and staff.
We’ve implemented a number of measures to help us negotiate the many Covid mitigations we have introduced to keep everyone safe:
- Sanitise your hands: sanitising units are available on the entrances and outside the toilets.
- Face coverings: customers and staff must wear a face covering when visiting the venue for a performance.
- Space: although social distance is no longer mandated, please be respectful of those who need a little more space at this time. We are encouraging customers to remain seated for the performance to avoid open spaces from being congested and to avoid congregating in the foyer spaces. Staff will direct customers back to their seats if they appear not to have a specific purpose, for example queuing for the toilet / bar.
- Fresh air: doors will be opened for additional ventilation at the interval.
- Contactless payments: customers are asked to use bank cards when making payment.
- Paperless tickets: we are in the process of moving the box office to a paperless system. If you have been issued an e-ticket, please have this ready for inspection. Physical tickets will also be accepted and visually checked.
- Track, Trace and Protect: we continue to hold securely the details of ticket holders in case of a request from the Welsh Government’s TTP.
- Food and beverages: interval order requests will be taken by staff to enable you to collect your drinks quickly and avoid queueing.
- Reminders signage: reminders will be visible throughout the venue detailing how we can keep each other safe during the event.
Thank you for your continued support and patience. We look forward to welcoming you safely back to the venue.